Why am I doing this? No, seriously, why?

Finding dragons, hunting for Narnia portals (I have a wardrobe, you see), and walking the streets of an old and beautiful city might be reason enough, but I am here to get a degree as well! I am studying Celtic Literature at the University of Edinburgh for the next year. As per the request of concerned friends left behind, I am going to try blogging about my experiences. Let's see what happens...

29 March 2012

I Migrated!

Dear all,

Because of random annoyances with Blogger as well as a desire to consolidate my blogs (since I also post for Lantern Hollow), I decided to switch over to Wordpress and see how I like that instead.    My new address is searchingfordragons.wordpress.com.  Same stuff, different website.

Come find me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment